Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

my class trip to a science road show



When the Science Roadshow was starting the demonstrator was introducing himself.Then he wanted 3 volunteers, two of them were from Paparore School - Jake and Chelayna.

I found the first demonstration really interesting. A girl had to blow into a pipe that led to a tall container that was full of blue liquid. Then the man said to blow as hard as you can, so she did. The liquid bubbled up and changed colour, the colour was in the middle of yellow and orange. It even changed height depending on the strength of her original lung power.

I enjoyed making different shapes to put up a blowing pipe. The challenge was to make a paper shape float in the middle of the pipe. I was so close to doing it and I really want to learn more about it, like what shape it needs to be.


1 comment:

  1. This does sound interesting. I wonder what the blue liquid was, it would be good to find out and try this experiment yourself.

    ReplyDelete